Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Sense A Full Moon is Coming...


They say the full moon is coming tonight and it is the "Full Wolf Moon"! Everybody run and take shelter! Mwahahahaha!!!


Full Moon Calendar 2013
January 26thFull Wolf Moon11:38 pm
February 25thFull Snow Moon3:26 pm
March 27thFull Worm Moon5:27 am
April 25thFull Pink Moon3:57 pm
May 25thFull Flower Moon12:25 am
June 23rdFull Strawberry Moon7:32 am
July 22ndFull Thunder Moon2:16 pm
August 20thFull Sturgeon Moon9:45 pm
September 19thFull Harvest Moon7:13 am
October 18thFull Hunter's Moon7:38 pm
November 17thFull Beaver Moon10:16 am
December 17thFull Cold Moon4:28 am

Seriously, I can sense a full moon coming and going....more frequent crazy calls at work, more hospital patients, more babies being born. On the home front with a quirky child, yeah let's just sing "The Quirks Come Out At Night and Day" to the tune of "The Freaks Come Out at Night"


So, I guess now you want my flashy lyrics? Just remember this is all for fun and my ode to a full moon night!

The Quirks Come Out at Night By Jen
[Chorus] 2X
The quirks come out at night and day
The quirks come out at night and day
The quirks come out at night and day
(The quirks come out)
The quirks come out at night and day

Quirks are always there
And it ain't till 3 till the party really starts
And I always am awake
Right before the fun was about to begin
Rows of toys lined up inside and out
Just one reason to like the Melatonin
But it doesn't always work
You can always find the quirks here
[Chorus] 2X
Now when the quirks come out at night
They like to dump out all our toys
They rip paper and throw it on the floor
Real tiny pieces and baby powder too
All kinds of toiletries in their hair
And you can just about find a quirk anywhere
But then again, you think you have seen it all
But you never know until the quirk comes out on a full moon night, 'cause
[Chorus]2X
Now the boy is jumpin', the room is a mess
And when the quirks like this, I'm ready for some wine
But before I could bust a rhyme on the mic
Quirks are now dumping milk 
Quirks come in many ways
But I wish they would hibernate tonight
They do it under the table, this is not just some fable
But when multiple quirks come out at night
You can always tell it's a full moon night
And you may not sleep for days
And they don't walk, Oh No!, They run!
And nine times out of ten they drive you nuts
But take my advice, you will survive
Wow! The quirks are so alive!
So if you wanna live a nice quiet life
Do yourself a favor and buy some ear plugs, 'cause
[Chorus] 2X


Yes, folks, true story. Thank God for coffee and caffeine! Maybe I will get brave and record my song some day! Hope this little tune makes you smile through the quirks! Remember, you are strong and you will get through this too. Sending all my "special" parents lots of love and hugs....

Check out my Facebook page, My Quirky Son, who knows you might get to hear some moon songs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment